Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bead Soup Mix from my partner, Linda Murphy!

My bead soup partner, Linda Murphy, Bonita Bead, sent me a beautiful mix of beads to work with. She and I both have had a lot of interruptions, but now we can get on with our playing and designing of each other's soup! Please take a look at the beautiful things she sent me!

It all started with this little brown box wrapped with the shiny, pink bow!


And it's like everyone has said before, "This is so exciting, it's like Christmas morning!"  Look at my goodies!


Gorgeous! Plus, a little mystery in a little blue box! You'll have to wait a bit to see it!


First, a lovely toggle clasp!


Some beautiful "Tahitian-look" Swarovski crystal pearls in two sizes

and, how do you like this string of ivory Czech glass beads? :)


Sparkle! I love sparkle! And, I got it with these Fuchsia Swarovski crystals!

Now, do you want to see what was in that little blue box?

Well, I have always heard that good things come in small packages!

This was no exception!

I was just blown-away when I opened that little box!

and

I think you will be, too!

Take a look!

WOW! Told ya, didn't I?
It is a beautiful lampwork vessel! An aromatherapy vessel!

Since I've had so much pain with my back this summer, Linda was so sweet and thoughtful and said lavender oil is supposed to help with pain. She had made an aromatherapy necklace for a friend of hers who has arthritis and she and her friend thought I would benefit from it, too! Isn't that just the sweetest sentiment?  I love it and know I will have so much fun working with all these pieces to my soup mix!

Got to show a couple of other views of this lampwork piece! It is so dimensional!


side view


and a back view, where you can see all that swirl of color!

One more little 'happy' she sent me was . . .

. . . this little notepad she made. I love it! It's where I've sketched some ideas for my design with the wonderful assortment of things Linda sent me!

Thanks, Linda, for making my first ever Bead Soup Blog Party so much fun!
Everyone, please visit Linda at her 'new' blog, yes she is new to blogland, so visit her at Bonita Bead and welcome her to a new and fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment